ADOC Solutions offers management solutions and services for Voting and Election operations. ADOC Solutions assists organizations (sports federations, OPH) in organizing their voting operations. The key to a successful voting operation lies mainly in the combination of graphic design (clarity and simplicity of messages, graphic charter to be respected) and technical design (document analysis standards).
Voting and election operations can take many forms:
- Voting in general meetings
- Postal votes (paper and / or electronic)
As part of the voting operations for general meetings, ADOC Solutions offers its services for the analysis of newsletters and also for the provision of electronic boxes that allow instant validation of results.
For postal votes, ADOC Solutions provides expertise in all stages of the vote expression processing chain:
- The design and printing of voting materials (newsletters, notices, letters, professions of faith, reports)
- Enveloping and shipping documents
- The counting (within the service bureau or on the site of the general assembly)
- The annotating
- The treatment of powers
- The treatment of the expressions of vote
- The presentation of nonconforming expressions
- The accounting of the expressions of vote (blanks, nulls)
- Delivery of results and statistics
ADOC Solutions carries out the digitization phases on site with the equipment and the adapted solutions in accordance with the safety standards to ensure a total conformity of the services (control of usher).
Our teams travel throughout the nation to perform voting services. Depending on the volumes, a technical and human dimensioning is also carried out:
- Competent staff to open the envelopes
- Competent staff to digitize
- Production equipment
- Emergency equipment
- Document analysis technology to identify graffiti on newsletters